- Maintain all accounting & tax related procedures for Cuprus LEs and ensure they are up-to-date.
- Maintain and organize the accounting documentation for the company according to the internal and external (legal) requirements.
- Provide guidance on internal accounting processes and policy reviews.
- Act as the main contact person for the state authorities for tax and accounting related inquiries, requests and audits.
- Supervise and control all 3rd party services for accounting, tax and payroll.
- Ensure that 3rd party services are carried out in a correct, efficient and controlled manner.
- Check all contracts related to WHT, VAT, local taxes and other tax related points and provide expert advice in these matters.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience, preferably in IT and/or an international company/
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Cyprus accounting standards, tax requirements, statutory laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of IFRS.
- Team player, good organizational and time management skills.
- Fluent English, fluent Russian is a plus.
- Office in Limassol.
- No dress-code or bureaucracy.
- Young and energetic team.
- Career growth and professional development.
Полная занятость, полный день