Ortnec holdings is a group of companies developing SAAS platforms for the online entertainment industry. These services include content licensing market, content syndication marketplace, content storage platform as well as billing for online services.
We are on the hunt for a versatile, self-driven, and experienced Media Buyer for our r&d project (advertising on facebook for customers ).
Media buyer will have a focus on Facebook, but an understanding of buying across other platforms is desired. Facebook Media Buyer position is responsible for seeking out, purchasing, negotiating, and optimizing media space for a variety of content and campaign types.
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns (Facebook) for varied brands and products (CPA, CPC, revshare);
- Communicate with partners (mostly Affiliates Agencies and networks) to manage the budget daily, make changes based on performance;
- Analyze, report, and iterate on results to drive improvement in revenue and response;
- Looking for new media buying opportunities, arranging the tests and scaling most profitable campaigns;
- 2+ years of experience with digital media planning and buying
- Able to wear both strategic and tactical hats is preferable
- Minimum 6 months experience media buying on Facebook
- Exceptionally-detailed knowledge of metrics and ROI analysis
- Desire to work in a very fast-paced environment and handle multiple initiatives at one time
Facebook advertising experience is HUGE plus
Benefits & Perks:
- Ability to learn and to try yourself in new areas;
- No boring meetings;
- No bureaucracy;
- Cool & friendly team;
- Office on the seafront and enjoyable working environment;
- Paid relocation to Limassol, Cyprus;
- Medical insurance and Sports programs;
- Paid vacation (20 working days), 3 personal days and paid sick leave;
- Corporate events and activities;
- Unlimited cookies & fruits;