Ortnec holdings is a group of companies developing SAAS platforms for the online entertainment industry. These services include content licensing market, content syndication marketplace, content storage platform as well as billing for online services.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for experienced and ambitious Key Account /Customer Success Manager that is going to take our client partnerships to the next level through the exceptional customer-service, sales and technical skills. Key Account /Customer Success Manager maintains and expands relationships with strategically important long-term customers. We are looking for people who have strong relationship skills as the job requires to build deep engagement with our existing customers to demonstrate value-addition of our product.
You will work with our amazing product team (advertising on facebook for customers ).
Area of responsibilities:
- Develop key milestones during the customer lifecycle, and manage them to success.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for matters specific to your customers. Understand firsthand what they value and need to be successful. Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer need.
- Accurately capture customer feedback and translate that into product requirements.
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- You will act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions;
- You will be for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by comprehending their requirements;
- Account management experience in social media, billing, online entertainment, affiliates', social gaming or other internet advertising experience;
- Understanding of the customer lifecycle and how to manage key clients to success
- Experience in developing long lasting business relationships with key decision makers; demonstrated success at working with cross-functional teams and building strong relationships internally and externally;
- Fluent level of English (you can easily communicate with US/EU clients) ;
- Level of Russian (can be Intermediate+);
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Trustworthy, ambitious, driven, persuasive and self-motivated;
- Results driven, motivated and passionate about sales and client management;
- The ability to shine individually and contribute to a team
- Positive attitude;
- Highly self-motivated;
We value people who have a sense of urgency and excitement, who demonstrate insight and creativity, and thrive in an environment of change and challenge.
EU work permit;
Benefits & Perks
- Ability to learn and to try yourself in new areas;
- No boring meetings;
- No bureaucracy;
- Cool & friendly team;
- Office on the seafront and enjoyable working environment;
- Paid relocation to Limassol, Cyprus;
- Medical insurance and Sports programs;
- Paid vacation (20 working days), 3 personal days and paid sick leave;
- Corporate events and activities;
- Unlimited cookies & fruits;
We invite candidates from different countries: Ukraine, Russia, Romania, Latvia, Lithuania, and other countries ready to relocate.