Lawyer – Russian Speaker* (932/HRS)
A holding company of a well-established international Group of Companies in the FMCG sector.
- Provide legal advice and support to legal issues
- Draft and review business contracts, other legal agreements and transactional documentations
- Manage legal process and business transactions
- Provide ongoing legal support to Management
- Liaise with banks and other associates
- University degree in Law
- At least 5 years post qualification experience with solid exposure in commercial law and business transactions is a must. Experience within the banking sector will be considered an advantage
- Exposure in an international environment will be considered an advantage
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills
- High levels of energy, drive and commitment
- Self-motivated with an ability to take initiative
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Fluent in English and Russian is a must. Knowledge of Greek will be considered an advantage
* Work permit will be provided, if needed
- An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Deadline: 10 September 2017
Please note, that only successful candidates will be contacted.