- The Chief Accountant supervises the staff and is responsible for managing the team to ensure that work is properly allocated and completed in a timely and accurate manner
- To ensure control and protection of the whole company balance sheet and income statement.
- To prepare А/С reports on all transactions according to The Way and FAM by accounting team, to organize and to check the performance quality.
- To prepare and to submit all legal financial, tax, statistics and others reports according to local requirements by accounting team, to organize and to check the performance quality.
- To give answers to the requested relevant information (besides confidential) received from the internal / external stakeholders.
- To manage and/or to support other foreign projects on request.
- To evaluate specific situations in relation to customers and sales.
- To monitor cash position in relation to the operation of the company, to assist in track payments and dues.
- To manage relations with domestic banks and local authorities.
- To assist business, to serve and to support in solving problems.
- Assistance in controlling and managing procedures
To be responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting and being responsible for developing and maintaining accounting, financial, tax principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements and balances.
- Good experience in accounting
- Professional and accurate in bookkeeping
- A solid experience dealing with the authorities
- Experience in people management
- Experience in international accounting issues
- University degree in Economics, Finance or equivalent, ACCA will be a plus
- Good knowledge in English both speaking and writing
- PC knowledge is a must
- Knowledge of tax and legal requirements
- Self motivated, result oriented
- Strong team player, able to motivate and communicate with people.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills