Cyprus Inform is an established group that encompasses multiple companies - Cyprus Inform, Kiprinform Tours & Travels, Russian radio, Cypinform Real Estate and Cyprus Land. Although diverse in their operations, all the companies are intricately woven to forge a sense of unity under one umbrella - The CYPRUS INFORM GROUP. Since its inception in 2011 the CYPRUS INFORM has striven to create a ‘One Stop Shop’ internet portal where valued information about Cyprus and its wide range of services can be found in both the Russian and English languages.
The company is currently expanding its executive leadership team and looking to employ a Chief Commercial Officer, to help the organization maintain a consistent trajectory of growth, while avoiding obstacles that arise from a constantly shifting market. The ideal candidate is the one with strong interpersonal skills, an ability to eloquently convey complex ideas, and a good instinct for business, as well as passionate about achieving high levels of excellence, expressing a “hands-on” approach with a “can-do” attitude, is excited about overcoming challenges and obstacles, furthermore feels comfortable working in an environment where deadlines and bottom lines are the measure of success and heavy burdens of responsibility are the norm.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute strategic leadership with the aim to identify and follow the commercial path to growth and profitability of the company. Demonstrate initiative in identifying new and developing the existing income streams;
- Lead development of the company’s market penetration and sales growth strategy with a particular emphasis on cost - effective customer acquisition and market demand generation;
- Develop and implement the company’s sales strategy across key market segments to ensure that the company identifies and optimizes a clear path to aggressive growth. Assess, build and manage an array of necessary channels capable of delivering on the company’s growth objectives;
- Lead sales channels to meet and exceed revenue targets. Motivate and develop a multifaceted, multi-cultural sales team throughout the full employee life cycle, with the aim to deliver on functional goals and objectives;
- Implement tracking, monitoring and analyses of sales activity and performance to ensure profitability and ROI, ultimately integrating robust commercial processes across all relevant departments including marketing, development and project management;
- In conjunction with other Executive Leadership Team, take responsibility for the organisational plans to deliver both income and charitable outputs reporting to the trustees.
- Oral and written fluency in English and Russian is a must;
- Proven commercial/sales and business development background which has been widened in recent years to include experience gained in a broader range of senior general business positions;
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset;
- Demonstrated ability to work through complex business problems and partner with internal clients with a consultative approach;
- Extensive experience in identifying and prioritizing high-impact improvement opportunities;
- Expert negotiating and influencing skills;
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes.
- Relocation package to Cyprus (including however not limited to transfer and accommodation)
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits
- Full-time employment
- Abilities to grow and develop professionally
- Both entertaining and challenging work environment
Job interviews will be held mid-end November 2017
Please note that we will be in touch only with applicants qualified for interviews. In case you have not heard anything back within 3-4 business days you can consider that your application has not met our business needs and requirements.