The International Group of our Audit Department is expanding and we are looking to recruit dynamic and high calibre Russian-speaking professionals to join us in the Nicosia Office.
The successful candidate will be involved, amongst other, in providing support in the delivery of client service and completion of audit engagements; conducting audits based on IFRS and provide advice according to international best practices; engaging in constant communication with clients and maintaining client relations on a day to day basis; reporting audit issues on a timely basis; participating in the design and implementation of the Audit Plan of audit engagements; managing people and time ensuring excellent execution and provision of outstanding services to the clients; developing suitable solutions through discussion in audit teams and with clients; working with high profile clients on a variety of local and international engagements.
- Undergraduate degree from a reputable University
- Qualified ACCA/ACA accountants or working towards the obtainment of the ACCA/ACA qualification
- Up to 5 years of relevant experience in a reputable Professional Services Firm
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent computer literacy
- Excellent command of the Russian and the English languages, both verbal and written
- Command of the Greek language, both verbal and written, will be considered an advantage
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.