ATON’s Cyprus team is looking for Client service manager.
- Support of institutional clients on issues of non-trading operations (transfers of money / securities, corporate actions, reporting, tariffs, etc.);
- Analysis of corporate documents and questionnaires for identification purposes (KYC and AML) in accordance with legal requirements;
- Working with standard forms of agreements;
- Maintenance of the database - the timely processing and entering of data, connection of services and so on;
- Conducting business correspondence, communicating by phone, organizing meetings;
- Participation in projects;
- Interaction with other departments of the company;
- Support for Sales \ Trading Desk.
- Work experience from 2 years;
- Passport of citizen of the European Union;
- Knowledge in the field of legislation, first of all (MiFID, FATCA, CRS, etc.) will be a big advantage;
- Knowledge of English and Russian;
- Excellent communication skills, customer orientation;
- Willingness to travel;
- Willingness to work with a large amount of information, stress resistance.
- Office in Nicosia;
- Medical insurance for employee and dependents;
- Professional training paid by the Company;
- Career growth;
- Annual paid leave of 22 business days;
- Cypriot-Greek public holidays.