Experienced Communications Manager needed to join our communications team based in Cyprus, Limassol. This is a full-time position and you will report directly to CEO of Product Team.
Our PR team is working hard on strengthening the product`s brand and sustaining communications strategy. We need you to help them craft content stories, focus on achieving the global targets and expand brand awareness.
- Establishing the product`s brand with media partners and affiliates;
- Building strong media ties with new media contacts and journalists;
- Manage external PR agencies and publicists;
- Creating and executing proactive PR campaigns;
- Working with product team to drive product launch campaigns with a positive press coverage.
We need you to be:
- Creative and resourceful negotiator able to manage multiple high-level projects in a fast-paced environment;
- Self-starter: resonate on your own decisions and take the responsibility with challenging PR cases;
- Strategist highly adaptable to changes with an intense focus to build the campaigns from the scratch;
- A good writer: write press releases, blogs, news, etc. plus handle business correspondence;
- A team player: a goal-oriented professional willing to join the multicultural team.
Skills and qualifications:
- 5+ years of real experience in communications, corporate or agency environment;
- Marketing / journalistic background;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Strong relationships with top-tier outlets (tech and consumer) is a plus.
- Relocation into modern and neat office in Limassol, Cyprus;
- No dress-code or bureaucracy;
- Young and energetic team;
- An attractive package of remuneration;
- Career growth and professional development;
- Medical insurance;
- Free lunches;
- Corporate mobile number;
- Relocation package - plane tickets and 1 month accommodation provided by the Company. We will also assist you with bringing along your family.