We are a team of programmers developing innovative software applications. We are looking for a team member to work on the project called PLM.
PLM, or the Personal Life Manager, is a business and personal tool which helps students to plan and organize their activity during the university period. PLM is a graphically rich interface that ties together tools for communication (email, chat, im/sms and voip), financials, document management, property management, control systems and more. The project is being developed in cooperation with University of North Carolina.
What You Need for this Position:
- Experience with iOS development (iPad, iPhone)
- At least one application in the App Store
- Strong Swift (some Objective-C) skills with solid understanding of Object-Oriented design; Proficiency in programming with latest Xcode SDK versions
- Understanding of universal storyboards for responsive layouts on multiple device types
- Experience programming in Cocoa, Cocoa Touch and other Apple Frameworks
- Experience with Apple's Core Data; including migrations
- Proficiency in UI and UX design which adhere to Apple's Human Interface Design Guidelines
- Strong object oriented analysis and design skills
- Experience using RestFul web services using JSON
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written English)
- Friendly team and cozy office (6 minutes walk from Ippodrom subway station) (or)
- Remote work is available
- Personal development and financial growth;
- Competitive salary (will be discussed at interview);
- Flexible working schedule: 5/2, 10-19 or 9-18;
- Paid vacation after 4 months working with us;
- Paid sick leaves;
- Corporate celebration events and fridays with pizza;
- Unlimited tea, coffee, cookies, cakes, even hookah and squirrels.
CV in English is required