.NET, C# developer (Nicosia, Cyprus)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
- Develop 3CX software based on project plans and feedback
- Fix bugs as found by the Q&A team
- Remain up to date in regards to industry trends/news, product news and new solutions
- Provide ETA and stick to deadlines
- Daily reports and project statuses to supervisors – Lead Developers
- Ability to describe issues in a concise way with excellent attention to detail.
- Critical and analytical thinker.
- Adaptable and flexible approach to work.
- Willingness to take ownership of the software they develop
- Must have 5+ years experience in C# or .NET.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a large team.
- Experience with AGILE / SCRUM / GIT.
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle, especially debugging and browser/platform compatibility testing.
- A University degree or equivalent in IT will be considered an advantage.
- Please send your CV along with a cover letter explaining why are you interested in this role to jobs[at]3cx.com. State the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email, if you fail to do so your application will be disregarded.
- Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
- The job will be permanently based in Nicosia, Cyprus