Client On-Boarding Specialist\Assistant
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
ATON’s Cyprus team is looking for Client On-Boarding Specialist\Assistant.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with domestic and international clients and counterparties which involves (initial analysis of constitutional documents, monitoring of submission of constitutional documentation, opening of accounts , participation in negotiations, communication process with prospect client on account opening procedure, execution, provision and monitoring of missing documentation, provision of necessary comments to customers concerning the documents of the Group’s companies, regular update of existing documentation, monitoring and updating internal database, preparation of KYC profiles, submission of relevant information to partners, counterparties on different companies of the Group);
- Arranging the execution of agreements with counterparties/customers. Interaction with the internal units (Compliance, Legal department, Risk Management, Sales & Trading etc.) when opening accounts for potential customers and supporting existing relationships;
- Maintaining electronic document workflow relating to customers/counterparties;
- Participating in various projects of the department.
- An extensive knowledge of Global Anti Money Laundering (AML) rules and regulations, applicable to investment firms;
- A thorough understanding of AML & KYC (both regulations and as a practitioner);
- Direct operational experience in AML and KYC;
- Excellent communication skills (Russian and English);
- Able to multi-task effectively;
- Able to work independently with strong attention to accuracy and detail and well organized with excellent documentation skills;
- CYSEC Certificate (basic/advanced) will be a plus;
- Passport of citizen of the European Union.
- Office in Nicosia;
- Medical insurance for employee and dependents;
- Professional training paid by the Company;
- Career growth;
- Annual paid leave of 22 business days;
- Remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.