QA Engineer – Automation/Manual
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
We are looking for an Automation and manual QA Engineer to come build infrastructure and crash some bugs. In this role you should have a keen eye for detail but also a high-level vision on the entire product, have excellent communication skills but also be very independent, be passionate about quality but meet deadlines – In short, we are looking for a Superstar. But…If you love what you do, you are a nice and friendly individual and you are a quality fanatic it also might be a fit.
- Design and develop automated tests
- Improve Automation infrastructure
- Design and execute manual tests
- Take part and influence R&D efforts, be part of design meetings, sprint planning and such
- Investigate production issues to improve total product quality
- At least 3 years of experience in SQA
- Experience with Leading QA
- Experience in web environments, as well as client -server based and complex architectures
- Automation Experience with either tools: Selenium/Appium/QTP/ Ronorex Automation Frameworks
- Excellent understanding of web applications, various browsers and platforms.
- Experience in backend tests - API's Restful services
- Experience in HTML/CSS (Read/Write level)
- Experience with various QA tools: Jira/bugzilla/testrail/testlink.
- Knowledge in QA methodologies
- Good understanding of HTTP and HTTP capture tools.
- Team player and a self-learner