.Net Back-End Developer
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
We are part of A global network of brands combining innovative eCommerce platforms with unique programmatic native ad exchange & mediation solution for publishers across the most relevant demand sources. Currently we are building new infrastructures for a brand-new marketplace built from scratch with all the challenges accompanying such an ambitious, complicated product.
We are looking for an experienced professional with great passion to innovate and be part of a team that regularly faces and conquers challenges. A developer that is eager to learn and teach, enjoys playing with technology and is up for a new adventure. You will have the privilege to work with the most updated technologies and the most talented people in the industry.
- Build and maintain Market products
- Develop new and exciting features in collaboration with the Product team
- Contribute to the full software development lifecycle including design, development, documentation, testing and deployment
- Work in collaboration with other developers and quality assurance personnel on team
- Work with product owners and business analysts to understand requirements.
- 5+ years of experience as C# backend developer
- 2+ years of experience developing in .NET core
- Familiar with all common design patterns
- Experience in programming in high concurrent environments
- Experience in writing reusable C# libraries
- Highly skilled with proven experience in multi-threaded programming including TPL (Concurrency | Locking | Async).
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Knowledge and proven experience in both NoSQL and SQL databases (e.g. Mongo/CouchBase, MySQL/SQLServer)
- Experience in designing, developing and testing distributed, highly scalable applications
- Familiarity with Unit, Integration and System testing concepts.
- SOLID principles for design patterns.
- FIRST principles for unit tests.
- Experience working in Agile Methodologies
- B.Sc. in computer science or software engineering – An advantage
- Advantage for infrastructure/api developers