Database Administrator, Limassol (Cyprus)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
International professional brokerage with reputable management and senior staff. Offices in Latin America, Eastern Europe, and the Middle East. Limassol is the headquarter office for global operations.
Proven track record in the market with own technology and developers.
We are seeking a talented Database Administrator to join our team of highly skilled, industry-leading software engineers.
Position is located in Limassol (Cyprus) and we are open to support the candidates from other countries.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Ensure Data is Secure.
- Ensure Databases Run Efficiently.
- Ensure Platform Availability.
- Extract Live Data.
- Guarantee Database Setup Meets Industry Requirements.
- Optimize Queries on Live Data.
- Quickly Assess a Situation and Develop/Implement a Solution.
- Recover Lost Data.
- Understanding users’ needs and monitoring access and security.
- Work Closely with Development Teams with Regards to Database Updates and Design.
Qualifications & Skills
- A bachelor's degree in information technology or computer science.
- 2+ years of experience in same or similar field.
- Thorough Knowledge of SQL.
- Understanding of Popular Database Management Software (MySQL).
- Strong Technical and Interpersonal Communication.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- The ability to work quickly, under pressure and to deadlines.
- Up-to-date knowledge of technology and the Data Protection Act.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, where the technology is constantly changing.
What do we offer:
Career development and progress.
Excellent remuneration package based on candidate’s experience and skills.
Medical insurance is offered to all employees.
Open & cooperating working environment.